Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A New Style



I am so excited to create this blog to discuss all of the stylish things available for babies and children today. I would love to hear from everyone who has found great products for babies that start them all off with great style. Please let me hear from anyone who has found any stylish products for little ones. I will look forward to discussing all that I find in the weeks and months to come.



This is Connor, my youngest grandson, at his baptismal reception. I have to brag that I made the bib he is wearing with the appliqued 'stacked crosses' on it. I love to sew and create beautiful things, especially for kids. I hope to share more of those gifts along the way. Yes, Connor is cuter than the bib. Of course, I am the grandma, so I can be a little prejudice.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails